- It’s a World Heritage listed paradise.
- It’s just 2 hours flight from Brisbane or Sydney.
- It has some of the world’s best fishing and diving.
If you prefer to stay on top of the water, the island also boasts some of the best fishing around. Protected from commercial fishing, the kingfish, tuna and marlin are in abundance and just a short trip from the jetty.
- You can make a difference to endangered species.
- Pedal power is the preferred mode of transport.
Convinced? Book your Lord Howe Island adventure today.
Our Top Picks For Lord Howe Island
Lord Howe Island, Lord Howe Island
Arajilla Retreat is perfectly positioned on the northern sheltered end of Lord Howe Island’s Lagoon, nestled under a canopy of Kentia Palms and Banyan Trees just behind Old Settlement Beach.