With an untouched beauty Northern NSW beaches will have you continually searching for your camera app to capture the incredible scenery. Our favourite swimming locations include Casuarina Beach, Cabarita beach, Kingscliff beach, Norries Head, Hastings Point Inlet, and Cudgen Creek.
As well as perfect swimming spots, the region is also home to Cudgen Nature Reserve and headland. This slice of nature has everything you could ask for, a gorgeous lake perfect for swimming, canoeing, kayaking, fishing and simply walking around or soaking up the sun and enjoying a picnic.
This stretch of coastline is the perfect area to retreat for some time to relax, reconnect and appreciate how beautiful the region is. In other words, it’s the perfect place to enjoy life in the slow lane – if you think the gold coast is relaxed, you’re in for a treat!
- Stroll along Casuarina Beach
- Relax by the pool with a book or cocktail
- Explore Cudgen Nature Reserve for Canoeing, Fishing, Birdwatching, or a Picnic
- Discover the crystal-clear waters of Cudgen Creek
- Enjoy a relaxing walk or bike ride from Salt Beach to Kingscliff
- Play and swim at Kingscliff Beach
- Spice Den
- Black Oak
- Paper Daisy
- Kingscliff Beach Hotel
- Kingscliff (cudgen) Surf Club
OTHER THINGS TO DO IN KINGSCLIFF, CASUARINA & CABARITA BEACH
- Visit the Kingscliff Markets at Jack Baylis Park
- Wander through Uki Buttery Bazaar Markets in the village of Uki
- Day Trip to Byron Bay 40 minutes south
- Explore Pottsville approx. 20 min south
- Drive inland and climb Mount Warning – the highest peak in NSW!
- Visit Crystal Castle to see some of the largest geodes
- Tropical Fruit World
Our Top Picks For North Coast
Mantra on Salt Beach
Featuring a large lagoon style pool with views of the stunning coastline, Mantra on Salt Beach is centrally located within Salt Village providing guests with access to the Golden Door Spa and a number of retail stores and restaurants. Just 15 minutes drive from the Gold Coast.
Peppers Salt Resort & Spa
Peppers Salt Resort & Spa is located on absolute oceanfront on the new Tweed Coast with Salt Village. It is 15 minutes from Gold Coast Airport, within easy reach of the attractions of the Gold Coast and 30 minutes from Byron Bay.